WORKSHOPS, CONFERENCES & TRAININGS
We understand that sustainability means something different for each organisation and thus we offer courses, workshops, events, training, tailored to the needs of our customers, always aiming to provide high-quality service and excellence, based on our international experience and support of our specialists in various areas of sustainability.
We place community trainers in schools for a period of time to transform scholar food
through our model:
1. Information: showing kids where healthy food comes from and why is good to eat it.
2. Involvement: building school gardens, where minors and parents can see where the food comes from, and eventually cooking and tasting real food.
3. Equitability: searching and providing high-quality local food for school meals, to guarantee just quality and nutritious food for children and youth, facilitating that the default decision would be the healthier.
We place trainers that foster capacities in companies which are concerned about their employees’ health and their families, and that want to provide them with elements to take good decisions related with food and physical activity, so they can maintain their health in a good level. In work sites, our model intends to transform the food framework through a holistic approach:
1. Information: Explaining why is important to consume just healthy food, why is important to maintain a minimal of physical activity and how this will be reflected in the quality of their personal and productive life.
2. Involvement: building and tending work islands that provide truly healthy and natural food, and eventually showing the employees how it is cooked.
3. Equitability: Looking for and providing just high-quality local food for work meals.
Trough information provided by our sustainable trainers in several types of organizations, that foster capacities in communities attending everyone but principally, more disadvantaged population, including low income groups, migrants groups, refugee camps, etc. taking our concept of healthy life anywhere were they are.
It provides the elements to achieve a good framework related principally with food quality. In this case our model intends to transform the food framework through a holistic approach:
1. Information: teaching people how healthy food plays an important role for the maintenance of health, and how it is produced in their community.
2. Involvement: building and tending community gardens, so people can produce, cook and taste real food.
3. Equitability: Looking for and providing just high-quality local food for community meals.
Suissetainable © works through specialists trained in the fields of healthy and sustainable food, through education, and fostering local capacities. Ensuring food quality and sustainability within different entities as schools, companies and diverse organizations with the aim of generating healthier and sustainable lifestyles in society.
How does our model work? It is based on three easy steps: